View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 12:54 PM  
$tandaman
Pimping 8EZ

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe View Post
There is a huge danger in Too Much Solo Sites, specially when I have to gamble on the market value each one represent. 49K of the sites might be models that logging in a few times per month or less, and I rather send to Slam Dunk Sales Performers.

But this is just from affiliate point of view, totally not important. Maybe a Magic Link that sends to online models or the ones with the longest rebilling cycle, something that makes me feel better when it comes to ROI?
That is a pretty good idea as far as magic link.. We will definitely look into that.

All the top sites for affiliates are available through MCProfits.com those are the sites that WE make promo tools, and we qualify in order to get accepted, to ensure affiliates get quality product to promote to maximize income.
$tandaman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote