NatalieMojoHost
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
Good for you.

Too bad that your servers are constantly down, you fucking assholes

I don't even know why i'm paying you
You're probably using AC Publisher which is a bit off topic but it's good that you bring it up, either way, thank you.
There really was a 50-minute down time on the 12th (some parts taking longer to come up than others), due to a server issue that got resolved within a very short time span despite the fact that it was the middle of the night for most people involved. This was the first significant downtime in over 5 months. By significant, I mean spanning the entire system and lasting longer than 1 minute.
As far as I'm aware, all postback issues were solved for every client that was affected and if they are not please contact support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Making a tool doesn't teach them to use it. In fact, the tools are secondary in marketing a product. It's about person to person. Again looking at it from a webmasters perspective.
Thank you, Paul. It is a very important point and we are aware of the need to provide help and information for those models who do not yet have self-marketing skills (and for those who do as well). At this time, we run an active community where models share their promotion experiences and which we often update with useful information on self-promotion. There is also a large project in the works that will be a broader educational campaign for those interested in improving this side of their business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goethe View Post
50,000? Did I miss something, the slider on MCProfits claims "200+ Top Models". Is there another site?
Goethe, MCProfits is an optional addition to owners of ModelCentro-powered websites. There are also strict requirements, manual screening of the website's activity and more complex terms of use for those who want to take part in MCProfits. So, not all models who use ModelCentro will be available for promotion via MCProfits.com

MojoHost.COM | natalie at mojohost dot com | Skype natalie.ac | Telegram @znatalie. Since 1999: 69 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence.
NatalieMojoHost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote