View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:49 AM  
NatalieMojoHost
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubevideditor View Post
I still don't know why you limit it to 'solo models' when that market (for paysites at least) kind of died some years ago.

Most of the solo girls now just use Social Media/Skype sessions and other cam platforms.

Not knocking, just saying...
We don't limit, we focus on it as we see a lot of potential and now a lot of success in the market that many deemed dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Where is it, because I could not find it?

Being a model and having something to sell, isn't being a webmaster. The two are totally different. Most models have something to sell, all they need is to be shown how to sell themselves. Twitter, FB, etc with personal info, YT with personal videos just keep it off sex, blogs hosting the content, etc. They don't need tools to selling like a webmaster, they need to be pointed in the right direction.

I don't want to be promoting a different forum on this one by posting links. Models can access it as soon as they make an account, it's the conversation icon in the top right of the admin panel, next to the log out button.
Paul, many models are so good at all this even you might have much to learn from them You'll be surprised.

MojoHost.COM | natalie at mojohost dot com | Skype natalie.ac | Telegram @znatalie. Since 1999: 69 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence.
NatalieMojoHost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote