View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 03:56 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Obama did OK on the economy and fucking awful on the lives of everyday Americans.
This might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

When Obama took office, unemployment was at 10% - and rising. It was stunning. I have twenty houses on my street, and exactly half of them were vacant. People had walked away from their houses because they couldn't afford the mortgage. We had multiple housing complexes here in town that had just stopped building. They started to build a restaurant two blocks from my house, and they just stopped leaving an empty shell - walls and a roof, but no windows or doors and nothing inside. They built parking lots for shopping complexes they never finished.

Obama did "okay" on the economy? Holy fucking shit Paul - Obama cut the unemployment rate by more than half.

He didn't fuck up anything. Not a single scandal. And while he did it, he created healthcare - I pay $200 a month for complete coverage for the three of us.

I wasn't a fan of Obama when he took office, and I still had my doubts in the second term, but now... Holy shit, that man worked miracles.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote