View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:27 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
He's been proven wrong on this over and over but he keeps repeating the same thing.

I posted the decreased unemployment rate by Obama (via graphs) I posted the increase in the stock market to record highs under Obama (via graphs). I informed him that 3 million more people voted for Clinton. But Paul Markham keeps ignoring those facts, acting like Trump has a mandate, and saying that the lives of Americans were just horrible until Trump. It's like he's not obsorbing facts on purpose to push an agenda not based on facts..
The unemployment rate has gone back to over what it was in 2007. And that's good?

The problem is there are two economies, the stock exchange and big business versus ordinary people, that's you and me. the stock exchange may be doing well, but does that put more money in your pocket? Unemployment may be down, but how many of those are jobs that pay enough to live on?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote