View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:00 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
50% of UK muslims want Sharia law, 50% are against Gays, all are against gay marriages, they have to be to be true Muslims.

paul you do not possess the knowledge to even understand what sharia law is...it is a very complex body of law that is hard to understand even for most muslims...claiming that 50% of all muslims want shariah is like claiming 50% of all muslims want quantum entanglement...paul, you do not have an opinion on sharia law because it is one of the many things you do not know shit about...

"shariah law" sounds very very scary to westerners tho and it makes the media $$$...people like Paul get "Educated" about sharia by what the media feeds them...*paul frantically searches the media for some "examples" to prove me wrong*

it is the equivalent of the catholic trinity....something the muslim faith rests upon and it is WIDE OPEN for misinterpretation by any party, primarily the ones in power and journalists....

ISIS does not have an opinion on shariah law because 99.999% of them are too uneducated to understand it....like they are too dumb to understand tax laws or complex mechanical diagrams...

the statement "50% of muslims want shariah law" means nothing at all...they want it because their religion says it is good and they are devout...this is the only reason...to say muslims understand shariah is silly...it is the equivalent of saying "all muslims understand complex tax code"...no, they dont...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestal for my nuts View Post
Wait till they're 25-30% of the population in France, that's when the real fun begins. Poor crussy's muslim apologist postbot will have smoke pouring out of it.
USIS apologist LOL remind me again who drops 99.99999% of the worlds bombs and invaded more countries than the roman empire?