View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:28 AM  
NatalieMojoHost
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
OK I can see why you don't post links then.

But once they have joined, you're talking to the converted. What about those looking to be converted? I can see the problem with teaching non-members. But what damage does that do MC? You sell a tool that allows models to sell their wares they would be more likely to sign up if they could see how they get help. It would help convince them that MC is the way forward.

Many models are good at promoting themselves, and more are not good at it. I've met more models than you so trust me on this.

Could I open a site with all my old content?
We do not bar people from the community even if they haven't launched a website with us. There are affiliates, service providers, studios and others active on it too, many sharing very useful information.

I'm a strong believer in useful content driving success and that is why I am super excited about a big educational project that is in the works, although it isn't part of my own to do list, which I greatly regret.

It'd be very silly of me to try to compare my very limited 5-year adult biz experience to yours, Paul.

Technically, you could open a website with your content. Practically, the platform isn't really made for that. The websites are built for interactivity, not just content and so you'd have to put up with a lot of the features simply not fitting your setup. Some websites are set up this way but as I said - it won't be the best possible fit. It's still cost-free and may be worth a try, but I can see a lot of possible difficulties if you're looking to start a content site on a platform made for solo interactive sites. ninnworx.com is powered by MC, if you'd like an example of a site that isn't a model site on a model website platform.

MojoHost.COM | natalie at mojohost dot com | Skype natalie.ac | Telegram @znatalie. Since 1999: 69 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence.
NatalieMojoHost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote