View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 09:49 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I do not hate the west at all LOL the truth is quite the opposite...the west mother fucking hates the rest of the world:

no sane person would want to live in your crime fuck hole USA only desperate 3rd world people want to move to your rape central LOL...no sane person in the world wants your healthcare and trigger happy police and gay rape government camps...

dude the USA out-rapes botswana

communism is when the means of production are in the hands of a few...it does not matter if those few call themselves capitalists or aliens from outer space...the means of production is money...whether you like it or not, with automation and "amazon-ing" only a few people will have most of the wealth...the rest will be on universal basic income or will be purged...

this is communism

I on the other hand have no doubt whatsoever that you are the jon snow of camming
That says a lot.

I've never been a victim of crime. Never been arrested. Etc. etc. I think that you think USA is like your country, it's not. It's better. And when people like you come here, America gets even better, because there are a lot of very funny people, here the more the merrier come join the circus!

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote