View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 03:50 AM  
Some Guy
Affordable Content!

Industry Role:
Tia's amazing content package is finally here!

You won't find a better deal than this! For the first time ever, all of Tia'a incredible photos are available as an easy-to-download package. 23 photo sets of this stunning beauty at one low price! All photos are unedited, presented in their original sizes straight off the camera, and contain no watermarks. 30 GB's of awesome material totaling over 6,300 gorgeous photos! ID and releases included.

$120.00 takes this amazing package. But wait! For a limit time, I'm offering 20% off all my content. That means you can grab Tia's package for only $100.00! That's less than $5.00 per set, which is an unbeatable offer.

Below are a few resized, lightly edited photos. Actual photos are presented in their original sizes and don't require much editing, if any. Tia's a natural beauty. Due to image posting restrictions, I can't post a sample from all 23 sets.

This great package is a mixture of Tia's non-nude, topless, and implied nude work. Over 6,300 photos you're definitely going to love. For a limit time, this package is yours for only $100.00 with payments accepted via PayPal or Paxum. Content is ready for immediate download!

If interested, please contact me below. You can also view more of my available content here:

Afforable quality content!

Thanks!

-Doug

E-mail: [email protected]
Some Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote