Old 07-25-2017, 09:52 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Nude Teen - Abbie from TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Abbie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Supermarket Cashier
Height: 5' 03
Pictures: 425 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

What's up everybody? My name is Abbie and I am 19 years old! This whole amateur nude modeling thing was a first
time thing for me. I ain't never had a guy ask me to pull down my pants and spread apart my ass! Heck guys, I'm
just a southern born Florida teen that has only had two boyfriends in the past, not a lot of experience in life and I
just enjoy working my job over at the local supermarket and living the simple life. In fact, I've been working over at
the supermarket now for almost an entire year! After work the other day, I decided to walk over to my friend Amy's
house. Once I arrived at her house, we were both sitting in her bedroom and she told me that she knows this
photographer guy that shoots amateur girls modeling nude!

That seemed a bit interesting to me, and quite cool too, but I didn't really give it that much though. That is, until I
found out that my friend was on the website! Once she showed me her nude modeling pictures, I was instantly
interested in trying out the amateur modeling myself! However, I did not know the photographer, so I asked her if
she'd go over to the house with me to hang out while I do the amateur nude modeling shoot! The shoot turned out
to be an absolute blast and I'm looking forward to shooting for the website again! Hope you all enjoy my pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
Nude Teen - Abbie from TrueAmateurModes.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote