View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 07:19 AM  
agora

Industry Role:
Thanks for your message on AgoraMedia but you seem to be making a lot of perfunctory assumptions; and notwithstanding this, there's plenty of evidence if one actually reads this site of an active social media and web presence capacity.

When people are influence by negativity it can influence their rational appraisal of information.

We're focused on serving clients and not negativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utubex View Post
First of all thank you for bumping my thread but that absolutely not related with this thread. Don't take me wrong but having experience with the internet and having experience with the advertising network are two different things. And please don't quote "their website" as that is also your website i know this because you both share the same skype id. Now come to Google and FB as you are running an online advertising agency/site its very important nowadays to have good social presence in big social networks like FB and twitter but you have nothing there which shows an indication that you have failed to advertise your own business then how can anyone going to trust you. Again spamming is not a good way to get quality clients if you are good then your clients will find you just let your work say that you are the best not by just spamming people who have lots of other jobs as well . Sorry again if its hurts you this is just my feelings i would like to share here.