Thread: Eminem - Mosh
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 03:50 AM  
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Censorship agenda of Youtube. It started about 3 months ago when big advertising corporations threatened them to start censoring content that is opposing the general leftwing social justice cancer the establishment is polluting our minds with.

So they started to censor anyone critical of the "popular" opinion (= the opinion spread by MSM, which is actually the unpopular opinion in reality).

They even censor anyone just making fun of it. That's right: Comedy about "sensitive" subjects is not allowed anymore. Making people laugh is not allowed.

Coincidentally I am watching a video right now about Youtube closing the net even more with another "anti terror content" policy they introduced august the 1st. The title of that new policy text is "anti terror content" but what do you think is in the message body.... Hate speech. And hate speech to Youtube is anything that goes against, or makes fun of, the SJW aids message.

Youtube is officially dead. They already killed my comedy cartoon channel 3 months ago, with the first censorship wave.
Youtube can suck my balls.

https://vimeo.com/27790825

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote