View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:22 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
Right but what I'm saying is that if I'm running a store and a guy in a KKK outfit or stormfront t-shirt comes into my store - I can ban him and it's ok. However, if an african walks into my store wearing a "Nation of Islam" or "KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE" t-shirt, I cannot ban him because now it's prejudice against his religion or ethnicity?

Both KKK and NOI are considered hate-groups.

It's not like that in America. I like you k0nr4d, always have so please don't take what I say as being mean.

What you're expressing is an oversimplified & skewed view on American race relations. A black man would not walk around in threatening attire like that but for specific small urban areas. If they were to go outside those areas in a "kill whitey" shirt or whatever, and look threatening, the cops would be called immediately. KKK has infiltrated our police force here so blacks know "the rules". Unarmed, non threatening blacks are murdered regularly here and the cops are basically allowed to do this. I can't imagine being black and knowing law enforcement will likely not be out to treat me as an equal citizen. I would be pissed, and pissed that my tax dollars are paying for a system that treats me less than.

It's pretty clear by the posts here over the last year or so that a lot of Europe is getting alt-right skewed news in their mainstream media when it comes American current events.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote