View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 05:30 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
casualties: Zero

You just compared incidents of vandalizing idiots, collected by CNN for a desperate rabble rousing super hyperbolic article trying to prove something which isn't even a serious issue, to terrorist bombs blowing up and killing people.

the coptic christians and muslims in egypt have been living in peace for centuries...the copts are bankers and handle most of the money transactions for them they even have their own part of town in cairo...you would not know this because you are a been-nowhere-know-nothing...

you will no doubt find a few news articles about muslims attacking a church and I will no doubt be able to point out that in the last year alone, just the USA dropped 25.000 bombs on muslims...no doubt you will dismiss the huge disproportion of christians attacking muslims and no doubt you will say "they do it in the name of islam because I say so" and I will say "who gives a shit whether its over money or religion, an attack is an attack and the west does 99.9% of them"...

what I said remains the truth: there are hundreds of millions of infidels living in peace in 50 muslim countries...I was one of them...

now pray tell where have you lived other than NL and how would you know other than what the right wing cherry pick tells you?