View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:18 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
NK is Chinas puppet, no matter what regime is in power there, unless another country replaces Chinas titty with their own. China uses NK to intimate the Asia Pacific region, and America. China is now using Duterte in the Philippines as a puppet as well, without the nuclear threat. After they signed billions in contracts with the Phillipines Duterte all of a sudden turned on American ;)

China is a fucking cowards using other world leaders to speak for them. Disgusting
Trump handed Asia Pacific area to China when he pulled out of TTP

I don't think Trump has the balls to do anything about NK, but he does have the stupidity.

Long term he's already handed Asian Pacific to China, bombing NK will just expedite that process.

To me Trumpos just trying to deflect NK to Guam, that's the best missile defence area in the world. I don't think Kim is that stupid, mainland or nothing.

Its not being reported in the USA, but Trumps tweets are very much provoking NK and they ARE preparing for war, the population is convinced the USA is about to invade them.

https://www.rt.com/news/399389-north...ions-fight-us/

3.5 million ready to fight, South Korea will be slaughtered. When's the draft happening in the USA? should be active now with the speed Trump is moving at.. or YOUR FUCKED.
BaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote