View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 02:03 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Trump handed Asia Pacific area to China when he pulled out of TTP

I don't think Trump has the balls to do anything about NK, but he does have the stupidity.

Long term he's already handed Asian Pacific to China, bombing NK will just expedite that process.

To me Trumpos just trying to deflect NK to Guam, that's the best missile defence area in the world. I don't think Kim is that stupid, mainland or nothing.

Its not being reported in the USA, but Trumps tweets are very much provoking NK and they ARE preparing for war, the population is convinced the USA is about to invade them.

https://www.rt.com/news/399389-north...ions-fight-us/

3.5 million ready to fight, South Korea will be slaughtered. When's the draft happening in the USA? should be active now with the speed Trump is moving at.. or YOUR FUCKED.
How does pulling out of a trade agreement that favours low wage countries exporting to the US work against the US?

I will agree that a lot more has to be done to reduce the power of China bu that will or won't come.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote