View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 02:58 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
They're attracted to destroying the culture Paul. It's a culture war based on religion, not an economic war.

The whole fucking premise of the video in your OP is about the Muslim culture war you dope. Same thing happening now.
I agree with that 100%. But all wars require funding. Remove that and it will make a difference in the flow.

The EU is incapable or unwilling protect Europe from the invasion. The UK is the worse offender. Why do they need millions of foreigners to come here? Automation will make most migrants redundant, it will make most residents redundant as well. Globalisation has already remover millions of jobs and trillions of dollars from the Wests economies. The goods we bought from countries with a cheap labour force are goods we used to make or could make.

Every migrant requires somewhere to live. The cost of that varies, they can like me fund buying a house themselves. But most low to medium wage earners can't afford that. They rely on the State. There's a massive shortage of housing in countries that have been hit with mass migration. Where does the £140,252 per unit come from in the UK come from? A family of four costs £35,000 each to house before any start to contribute anything.

My resistance to mass migration is purely based on the economics and has nothing to do with race.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote