View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 12:37 PM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You're calling the guy confronting GFY racists a bigot and possible racist. Are you high or stupid?
Yes, I am saying that. No I'm not high or stupid. You are like antifa, and black lives matter. They are a HATE group. But you can not wrap your head around that. It's like telling a christian to prove god exists. "Well it's in the bible." Prove the bible is true, "well, it's the word of god!" This is YOUR reasoning pattern with your own bigotry.-- but you will never see it that way. You're like a ned flanders of sorts--you need the safe harbor of the leftist prioaganda like ned needs his jesus juice. I'm just asking you, kindly, step outside yourself and see it for what it is. It's extremisim. It's just south paw extremism is all. If in power, you'd be no different than the status quo
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote