View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 08:27 PM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
I owned pieces,of shot like you are talking about. I have changed a transmission and done all of that stupid shit we pretty much no longer have to do.
Changing an automatic transmission on pretty much any car built prior to 1985 isn't all that hard. But on the other hand rebuilding one or redesigning the gear ratios takes craftsmanship.

As for "Not" having to repair modern vehicles that's just pure bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
You can pretend all you want. The old days were fucking hell.
I was there....On the other hand YOU WERE NOT. So you don't know fuck all about what you're talking about.

But rest assure that there was the same disproportionate amount of morons that didn't know how to wipe their own asses and whined about everything including having to exercise a little responsibility for the things in their lives.

You can say whatever you want about the past but I assure you it was a paradise compared to today because if for no other reason was that back in my day morons usually ended up proving Darwin was right. -- So take notice of how old I am.