View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 08:31 PM  
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
Changing an automatic transmission on pretty much any car built prior to 1985 isn't all that hard. But on the other hand rebuilding one or redesigning the gear ratios takes craftsmanship.

As for "Not" having to repair modern vehicles that's just pure bullshit.

I was there....On the other hand YOU WERE NOT. So you don't know fuck all about what you're talking about.

But rest assure that there was the same disproportionate amount of morons that didn't know how to wipe their own asses and whined about everything including having to exercise a little responsibility for the things in their lives.

You can say whatever you want about the past but I assure you it was a paradise compared to today because if for no other reason was that back in my day morons usually ended up proving Darwin was right. -- So take notice of how old I am.
I am a lot older then you think. All the old guys wish the clock was turned back because they are lost in this world. I think it is sad they have to pretend those were great times. Peodpphiles were allowed to operate without issues. Wife and child abuse were ignored. It was seriously fucked up as a rule.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote