View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 12:00 AM  
gotonudecom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
your not very educated are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokoWilli View Post
An why not you take some time and find PoornSearch's posts ?
will make the work for you ! here's the post:
https://gfy.com/traffic-trades-galler...ng-trades.html

Hey Dude, WTF are you talkin' since your "premium" site is doing this and have that traffic (as appears on juicy)

Calm down! This is a forum not high school.
I also quoted the poornsearch post in THIS thread, thus making it obviously I am not talking to YOU, but responding to the post on poornsearch in THIS thread.
I realize it is a bit distracting from what YOU wanted to accomplish here. Sorry about that it was not my objective to upset your plan.

I just don't see the point in you being rude and discriminating against sites that have a better rating than you do.

As for the juicyads response. Glad to see you take the initiative to do a small amount of research.

To set the record straight.

I don't give any ONE source all my ad space. That would be what a beginner does.
You think I have all my ad space dedicated to juicy? Really?
FYI, I give them a fraction of my page views depending on their pay for the demographic requesting the page view.

You ever hear of GEO targeting, device targeting and/or randomly rotating ads.
Or do you just put the same ads on all your pages and hope you make some money?

Do you know what my site looks like in other countries, on other devices, on different connection types?
I doubt you even thought of the capabilities of me doing such a thing on my site, before you posted your rude WTF reply.

Just cause I have an add system rotating juicyads banners on a page of my site does not mean they have access to all my traffic.
It does not even mean they are rotating their ads on my site, maybe I am rotating my own ads and they are in the rotation.

So again you only have an estimate of what my traffic really is for the space I allow juicy ads to use.

I suggest anyone with a valid Alexa ranking similar to YOURS at least give Poornsearch a try.

Alexa is a best guess system that can not be trusted to be accurate. This could be why they attempt to scam webmasters into advertising them with their little tracking code.

If you need some advice on how to extend your ad space to more accurately reach your audience and increase your ROI, let me know.

Nicely!

If I am taking your reply out of context, please excuse my replay as retaliatory.

I hope you have a great day.