View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 10:38 AM  
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServaMatics View Post
Hello Flashfire, you seem decent enough, as a relatively new member on the forum id appreciate some pointers in as far as identifying scams, also seeing as i have a thread here with domains for sale i'd like to make sure its not coming off like a scam.

to this thread, seems like a decent deal, i wish you luck with your sale. (and here is a bump, not that you need it btn all the trolling happening.)
This one was pretty obvious...I mean, would you pay 25k for something with no proof of revenue. Domains are a little different, their value is whatever you think its worth.

When buying a site with revenue check analytics first to make sure the traffic is legit, geo, ect. When it comes to revenue get tons of proof, screen shots, talk to the affiliate programs, payment processor, any private ad buyers. You have to ensure the revenue is actually coming from the site and that it is stable.

Also, adult sites are worth 6-12 months revenue MAX. If someone expects 2+years revenue don't even waste your time
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote