View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 12:08 PM  
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangwang View Post
Nop, he just talked to me and told me how your conversation went, he did show you proof, so you don't have to come here and lie to prove a fake point.

But gratz, you fooled everyone else by telling them it was a scum. Sad how other people are easiley mischieved in this forum.

1- He did show him proof.
2- He has been changing ad companies since he started the site so he doesn't have X company to show more then a couple weeks of revenue (because he has been trying out with many companies so the revenue is split).

But whatever, think what you want, if you wanna believe "fliashfire" go ahead, you all just good fooled by him easily.
LOL, the one week of revenue is not PROOF of anything...especially when you are asking for 25k. If you want 25k for a site you need to be able to show months of revenue in the 2500-3k/month range....then you are in the ballpark. You showed me one week of a site making $60 a day. You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. People can believe who they want....16 year industry vet VS. new join date foreigner

Its not my money
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote