View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 01:58 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
You can't read arabic either so how does that make your perspective any more legitimate? I'm not sure if you are aware of this but they tend to publish religious books in multitudes of languages and have since the printing press was established.

Stop blaming the US for all of YOUR'S and the worlds problems. Not only is it not true, it was never true. Your shortcomings in life are your responsibility alone. Trying to find a scapegoat for them only highlights the kind of man you are.
I never claimed to know arabic, I claimed the journalists and "Experts" like paul markham do not know it...the fact that it was translated means little if you do not research it, I can read the translated torah for example but if I do not have somebody skilled to put it in proper perspective then my interpretation is what I make of it...

oh and you do realize that 99.99% of the worlds bombs are made in the USA? I am blaming the USA LOL...you are kinda guilty LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrest person View Post
Oh really? Were there 21237 people killed and 26680 injured by falling furniture last year ??
in europe and the USA you are more likely to be killed by your own furniture...the 21237 "terrorist" attacks happened 99.9% in US war zones like iraq,avghanistan,syria,lybia...considering they are 1/5 of the planet and the USA drops an easy 25.000bombs/year even muslim terrorists are more peaceful than the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrest person View Post
So Christians in Egypt aren't persecuted? WOW dude, that's a bold faced lie. Just when I thought you couldn't stack the bullshit any higher you out do yourself.
considering there are 7 million christians living just in egypt alone, the theory that "islam is out to get us" is on very fragile foundations...the copts mostly run the financial sector and they have been living there for centuries...nobody lives in absolute peace, just look at the USA, the violent klingongs average 1 school shooting per day...also 500 gay rapes in US gov buildings every day...so the kopts in egypt have a problem every now and then, they still live safer than people in the USA