View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 02:55 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
TrueAmateurModels.com - Lydia Modeling Nude And Spreading Apart Her Emo Teen Ass Cheeks

Name: Lydia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate

What's up everyone? My name is Lydia and I am 19 years old. This was my very first modeling shoot so I am most
definitely a real amateur teen! As you can probably tell by looking through my photos, I am also a punk/metal
type of chick too! I love going to concerts and that was actually how I became a model for the website! I went to
an afternoon show the other day to check out this local metal band and Ray was standing next to me outside while
everyone was waiting in line to be admitted into the venue. I went to the show with my friend and while we were
both talking with each other, we overheard this guy behind us talking to some girl about shooting nude models! At
first, my friend and I became very quiet and listened to what they were saying because we were both curious to
know what they were talking about! I remember hearing the girl tell him that she was not interested and that was
when I turned around and told him that if he was interested in shooting me, I would love to do the modeling!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Everything just went very well after that too. Ray (the photographer) and I (along with my friend) all hung out together
at the show and we got to know each pretty well! My friend wasn't really that interested in the nude modeling, but she
did go with me to the shoot. I hope that everybody likes my nude modeling pictures! I also jerked Ray's dick after the
nude modeling shoot, all the way up until I jerked the cum right out of it and onto my face! It's always fun to watch the
cum squirt out of a dick. Well, I hope that everybody enjoys these sample modeling pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nud...abe-lydia.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote