Thread: For Sale banner ads
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 07:28 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Read it all before dealing with this guy.

Becareful he will threat to sue your ass if you say anything bad about him on the board.....
NEVER SEE A LAW SUIT LMAO
dude i already sell 1 banner on kikdirty.com top transaction done whtout issues , so stop spamming your stupid post!! only you are a problem !! because you are a stupid kid man with a shit site tancenter scam people !!! selling a fake traffic idiotas. you are continuing this theatre because here dont have a moderation and the admin ignored all !! for this reason you are alive now!! other forum you get a ban wave lifetime!

i have done over 100 transaction whitout issues on gfy.com = hardlinks blogposts banner ads and much more i can have alot of this sales already up on my sites i dont need you continuing to show this stupid old post!! get a life!!

Try to persecute your mother who has put you in the bushy bastard world. Instead of breaking the fuck to me idiot

You're doing business here buying and licking your ass to the old gfy members to scare you like you did in the past and then sell shit to the people they buy from you. Your business is equal to 0 because as a person you do not have a fuck, and it proves that you did not apologize you preferred to raise the dust and create these stupid posts just to ruin my honest business! The classic little kid

kikdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote