Old 08-26-2017, 12:08 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
The only Friend he have is " Juli_with_Dog "

Thats about it
this was 1 day try banner ads in sale , the guy pay me for put a banner with a skype contact i dont know what fucking was going after!! stop spamming this shit. the banner on skype with your conversation is not the same on my site. brian mike you need stop spamming you are only the big kid of gfy i dont understand because ADMIN DONT BAN YOU FOREVER!! you and your stupid fake traffic tancenter site

Honestly you broke my balls. six months fuck that you was pursuing trying to make everyone understand that I'm a scammer when actually the real thief here you're selling fake traffic with your stupid tancenter site. I honestly work and can confirm it Numerous backlinks and blogposts I have on my sites are all trouble-free and never anyone here and complained about a problem. Only with you!! you may have problems because you are simply a stupid child who loves to flaming because in your lazy life frustrated you need to vent yourself in this way. I hope you get that day fuck where admin will do something and give you the banwave you deserve it with all your heart !!

kikdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote