View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:59 AM  
Kittens
👏 REVOLUTIONARY 👏

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You don't want the alt-right racist fake nic troll & anti semite banned

The reason I am being attacked daily by the loser and his nics is because I stand up to him and point him out.

What he is allowed to do on GFY has nothing to do with me.
The first step in truly being able to call yourself accepting is by knowing that a racist is a racist and how to make them engage you in a non-racist way, and have a quality conversation and then, and only then can you start to get them to see the error in their ways and make the change.

By being an easy trigger point, they just exacerbate their racism because you're a quick lul for them.

Unfortunately for us, having a racist view point is not illegal, nor against the rules here.

The REAL reason you're being attacked daily is because a sneeze sets off your trigger points and you go into a wild frenzy of rants and dumbassery. Learn to ignore them, and they'll soon cross the line and get themselves banned, but when all they got to do is quote you and say "Hi" and you go on a wild tangent, you're doing nothing but a disservice to yourself and causing everyone else to hate you and not them.

Chill the fuck out, TRULY block them, and stop filling the board with fucking shit. Every thread I open has you repeating yourself in it even if it's not on topic.