Old 09-16-2017, 10:33 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Hot Amateur Emo Teen - Ivy From True Amateur Models

Name: Ivy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Music Shop Employee
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Watch 18 year old Ivy model nude and spread apart that tight teen pussy! I met her over at the shopping mall at her place
of employment, which is at a music store. There are always a bunch of teen girls hanging around this store too because the
store tends to cater towards people that listen to Metal and Punk music. One day, I was in the store browsing through the
t-shirts when I came across the beautiful teen babe! She wasn't too sure about doing the nude modeling when I first spoke
with her about it, but as you can see, she decided to go through with the shoot!

Click the thumb below for the gallery!

This hot little metalhead sure knows how to get into those poses and positions too! Ivy wanted for me to tell everyone
that she is sorry for looking nervous in some of the photos but this was her first time ever doing anything like this. I
just told her not to worry about that because I really do not mind the nervous look myself. If you ask me, it is all about
the photographer capturing the moment as it really exists at the time...and as a photographer, that's exactly what I do!
Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of an 18 year old emo teen babe modeling and spreading nude!

Not EXACTLY Spreading With Her Hands, But A Nice View Of That Amateur Teen Asshole.

photo above used from the gallery
Nude Emo Teen - Ivy Teen Model From Trueamateurmodels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote