Old 09-17-2017, 09:55 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Brandon - True Amateur Models

Name: Brandon from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 560 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

This sexy and hot MILF works as a waitress and as soon as I saw her walking over to my table to take my order, I instantly
wanted to shoot her modeling for my website! She also has a very nice set of all natural breasts too! Not to mention, a
beautiful face as well. When I spoke to her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots, she was interested, but she
was concerned that her husband may stumble upon the modeling pictures one day while browsing the internet.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

She really wanted to do the shoot though, but she did not want to go behind her husbands back. According to her, the
husband and her had a very lengthy discussion in regards to her doing the nude modeling, and after about 4 hours,
he finally told her ...the hell with it, just do the damn modeling shoot! His only request was for her to remove the
wedding ring during the shoot. Hope you all enjoy these super high resolution pictures of Brandon modeling nude!

photo above used from the gallery
Sexy MILF In Pajamas - Brandon From TrueAmateurModels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote