View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 03:59 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Toilet Number 1 - The point Carpark

A very interesting and historical toilet. Harping back to the days when toilet activity was frowned upon, this 'hidden gem' espouses all that was great about public toilets. First of all... Its HIDDEN! yes, that pic below, is just the roof

From 'Below' this stone building is a classic example of a 'cottaging toilet' (Those of you in the USA may well know these as 'Tea Rooms') and follows the usual etiquette of ladies at one end and gents at the other.

The actual gents is a genuine tribute to this kinda convenience as it has full sexual graffiti all over the walls, and more than a few glory holes between the cubicles. An added bonus is that all the inner locks on the doors have been broken off, so even if you are simply just reliving yourself while out for a walk, theres still an excellent chance of an erotic encounter as a stranger opens the door !

Possibly my favourite toilet of this kind locally, however due to building works taking place nearby, the male section is currently only available for workmen to use, with a strong combination lock on the door, denying me entry... But... Every cloud has a silver lining!

Remember in my introductory post, I mentioned this location has an unexpected, yet welcome surprise ???

Yep ! 4 Realzzz ! A GENUINE UNISEX TOILET! The best of both worlds ! So, this toilet has it all really - Glory holes, graffiti, and now a unisex option... However, it IS extremely small so be sure to check this thread again tomorrow when I bring you number 2 on the map, Brunswick Street toilets, where there is room for parties of upwards of 15+ toilet enthusiasts.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote