View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 09:54 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Summation...

I truly hope you have all enjoyed this thread and found it to be very useful, educational and informative. A lot of time and effort went into it, however simply seeing it on GFY and knowing it can be viewed by my peers is the best reward of all... Finally... The secret?

Yep, as its a seaside town, FREE Ice-Cream is served in all the toilets Non locals don't know this, so in order to order, just give a knock on the wall of the cubicle next to you, and in a loud clear voice say "I'd like a scoop please"

Personally, I like *chocolate* myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
That's a big porta potty room for 2
I'm so fat I can hardly fit in it alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
My ass feels like doing some travelling now ...
Be sure to visit me if you do... I'll be in toilets number 1, 2nd cubicle down. Just walk straight in - No need to knock - Theres no lock on the door anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
Riveting thread CS. Thanks for the work you put into this guide.
Thankyou. I do hope that you get the chance to visit my humble hometown one day... And enjoy our toilets just as I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Do they shut at some point at night?

And what is your view on charging to make a deposit?
Only the druggie toilets get closed at night, so if you ever visit, theres at least 4 welcoming toilets tat you can sleep in free of charge - Always good to know. As for charging, as long as the money ISNT put into cleaning and upgrading the toilets, I'm fine with that. I love the toilets just the way they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Well done
Thanks again. Its been a lot of work, but ultimately worthwhile

So, nows all said and done, what the fuck was the point in this thread anyway? Well, believe it or not... There IS One !

Tune in tomorrow and find out the final post

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote