View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 07:17 PM  
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson1 View Post
I have an adult novelty product--the first of its kind--and I need to create some publicity around it in the foot fetish community. I need to get it to a few people to use, etc.
I know no one, but I know it's a popular fetish. If you know anyone, please ask him (or her) to email [email protected].
Thanks a lot, J.
Not to be a Negative Nancy, but if you are referring to your Keisha Foot Fetish Fantasy then similar products have been on the market for many years. My old stores sold them as early as the mid 90's, and then Topco has sold various CyberSkin versions since early 2000. I believe this is their most current one https://www.amazon.com/Topco-Justine.../dp/B002P3LFF4.

If my store sales were any indication you are going to have a rough go with this product. Over 20 stores we were only able to sell a handful of them, and ended up pulling them off the shelves after a few years and blowing them out on eBay. I honestly thought they would sell better since we sold so many damn foot and leg fetish VHS and DVD's. I do hope I'm wrong though, and wish you luck with them...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote