View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 06:01 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
I've never seen the show but godnose every magazine has stories about them. They seem to go for men who have money, iffy reputations and love the spotlight. I first thought of bigger cocks but unless Blac Chyna is a transvestite or transsexual..... Rob is not handsome, fit, smart or employed. His wallet talked and she listened and now their kid suffers.

I see the attraction by men, with all that makeup showing an attractive female, but they don't seem too bright. I'm sure intellectual conversation isn't their forte, but, a couple needs to talk about more than their next vacation or party.

Kanye had decent music at first. Then his anger at Bush spilled over to his music and he was too full of himself.

Fetish? I'd say strong attraction to publicity and black men. "Once you go black, you'll never go back."
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote