View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 07:42 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Yes it is so disgusting.

My God. That monster is throwing paper towels.

This is a disgrace. What a disaster.

He should be impeached!

Jesus christ, you're such a brainwashed moron.
Meanwhile a guy just slaughtered 60 people at a country music festival, and it isn't unthinkable that he targeted these people because 'country music fans are probably trump supporters' and he thinks they are all evil and the devil. Because mainstream media keeps filling your brain with these fantasies 24 hours a day, for the last year and a half.

I seriously believe you're one of the most ignorant people on here, and your total lack of the ability to critically think for yourself is extremely alarming. Instead you're lapping up everything MSM tells you and you simply parrot their buzzwords and misleading titles. Do you even have a brain?
It's expected that you and the other resident assholes would not see why this is shameful. If you could understand why this looks bad, then you wouldn't be the assholes you are in the first place, and most people in your life wouldn't secretly want to choke you to death whenever your stupid mouth hole opens. I'm going to tell you a truth about yourself but it's not something you'll be able to understand. You're an ignorant asshole and there's no way you can ever know what a dumb piece of shit you are. It's a paradox.