View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 08:48 AM  
sirtokealot

Industry Role:
Just testing the water, would appreciate your input

Hi,

i was considering doing some video work with my girlfriend and I wanted to know if there would be decent money in it.

we have done cam work before and we would get thousands of viewers from it and guys would pay 20 bucks for a zip file with some of our private videos, we made a fair bit of money out of it.

my girlfriend is fucking smoking hot, like a 9/10. she loves anal, shes a complete slut in the bedroom, shes less than 5ft tall, skinny and she looks like a schoolie. shes asian too. We would usially fuck for 60-90 mins at a time and she generated tons of interest from creepers.

she deffo has the potential to attract fans because of her likeness to schoolies. Shes 32 but got away with claiming she was 18 on the cam site.

i was just wondering if there would be good money is setting up a membership site and going all out with the whole thing.

almost forgot, she can take a 12 inch dildo balls deep up her arse and shes had surgery to stitch up her pussy to make it nice and small.

what kind of monthly income does the average niche membership site make?
sirtokealot is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote