View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
There is a big difference between one group of citizens trying to silence another group of citizens who they disagree with and the President of the United States going after citizens because he doesn't like what they are saying. If you can't see the difference between those two you need to adjust your tinfoil hat because it is cutting off the blood supply to your brain.
He didn't go after anyone.. He made a comment and the left didn't like it. He saw that it was working in his favor so he ran with it some more. Honestly the only thing I like about Trump is he's not afraid to trample all over the PC crowd and/or tell you what the hell he thinks.

I don't give a fuck if you're black, brown, white, purple, green or blue. I'm going to tell you what the fuck I think whether you like it or not. Whether it will hurt your feelings or not. I don't bow down to anyone when it comes to speaking my mind. I've mentioned this before, but I'll do it again. I got a Judge so fucking pissed one time when I called him out in his courtroom he literally almost leaped over the fucking bench to come after me. He didn't put me in contempt either because he knew I was right. That's what pissed him off especially in front of a full courtroom.