View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:04 AM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
BLM has never sided with Democrats. I mean for fucks sake one of their first targets was Bernie Sanders..

On BLM's own site..

Just a moment...

We do not now, nor have we ever, endorsed or affiliated with the Democratic Party, or with any party. The Democratic Party, like the Republican and all political parties, have historically attempted to control or contain Black people?s efforts to liberate ourselves. True change requires real struggle, and that struggle will be in the streets and led by the people, not by a political party.

Antifa is much the same.. They have protested Bill Clinton and Obama but you call them Democrats. You show how uninformed you are, when you make these kinds of dumb claims.

Also quite convenient for your "story" that you "just happen" to know a BLM member and a Antifa member who both conveniently jumped ship and now support Trump.. Get real and quit the bullshit..

Hold the phone..
1. I?m not some crazy redhat. I have no dog in this fight. I?m no where near as crazy right as you are crazy left.
2. I did not say blm embraces the dems, nor antifa. I implied the dems embrace the former. White guilt, whatever you want to call it.
3 i?m telling the truth.
4. It?s not often I post on politics. I?m sure you have my stats though. When someone actually is looking for discourse & get?s attacked, This. Is. Why. Dems. Lost.
By the Square, by the plumb, and by the 24 inch rule.
On the level.
As above, so below.
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote