View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 09:18 AM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
This country is incredibly pro athletes. The support starts in grade school all the way through college with a shit ton of scholarships given as well.

People have become way too ungrateful for the basics these days. Everyone wants to be famous and everyone thinks they are entitled to this, that, and the other. Tell that to Nguendo in Africa who can't find clean drinking water and has to shit in an AIDS filled bucket.

I like your first sentiment about keeping politics separate from football and not overly politicizing everything. This seems right.

Are cops shitty people? Sure, some of them. Are cops amazing people, sure.. Some of them. Just like everybody else.

Nothing pisses me off more than reading about how disgusting racist pigs were trested black folks during the fifties. Those black folks were some seriously amazing human beings.

If they were alive today I think they would take issue with the alarming black on black crime rates vs the white cop on black crime rates. It's incredibly disproportionate.

Keep it real, you know black cats always ride dirty. Hip hop and shitty rap culture has invaded the brains of recent generation blacks and turned them into devolving retards. Same goes for whites listening to that garbage too. What a life without value.

I'm of the mind an unexamined life is not worth living.

Part of me sometimes really understands the overall "fuck it all" attitude of black cats towards the government.. But another part of me thinks they need to quit bullshitting themselves and look at the bigger picture.

I just watched a black friend of mine have his 5th child.. He has never done a single thing for the other four. But he started out strong with the baby.. Genuine love. Then he got jealous that his girlfriend makes all the money around the house and has to pay for his shit on top of all the bills (I say bills, I mean electricity.. They get free housing).

So every day he digs his hole deeper and deeper.. Until 3 days ago he turns around and starts abusing his wife, then waves a gun around the house talking about he's the man of the house and she has to do what he says.

Now he's in jail complaining she put him there. He can't keep a job for more than 3 weeks at a time and it always ends in some drama.

Love the guy but what a fucking dumb cunt.

Is it racist to say most black people I know act in similar ignorant ways? It definitely has something to do with parenting.

Of coarse there are dumb white people who do this shit too.. But again it's incredibly disproportionate. When I stand in line at the grocery.. I'm watching these black women pile their carts full of sugars and fats.. No bullshit, every fucking time.. EBT card.. And I mean.. Every fucking time. Country ass white guy walks to the counter, cash every time.

So when cats like you start repping shit about BLM there needs to be some concessions and honesty about black on black crime being far worse. Perhaps it's just me, but if a horse is kicking me in the head I'm not focusing on the ant biting my toe.

Is there any excuse for cops to kill innocent black people for no fucking reason at all? Fuck no, it's disgusting and I hope they burn in hell.. But let's face facts here, black people carry illegal firearms all the time and conceal them.

8 times out of 10 if a cop pulls over a car full of black cats around here, they are getting pinched for riding dirty.

When a cop pulls you over do what white people do.. Kiss the cops ass and do what he says. Grit and bare it. Seethe.

Btw, please shut up about the rebel flag already. It's obvious you don't have a clue about its real meaning. I see black guys in trucks repping the rebel flag in MS. It's a non issue down there for real.
So, what you are saying is black people need to stop being fucking animals and act like proper human beings?

Because what other reason could there be for black on black crime other than being sub-human?

Couldn't have anything to do with socioeconomics and systemic oppression now could it?
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote