Thread: Chubby or BBW ?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:19 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
I fluctuate on the 600lbs mark usually. Obviously I go up and down in weight. Down when my nurses dont come in and feed me, but when I order out and get delivery, I probably go up even more. Its hard to tell exactly as they only bring in the special hoist that weighs me about once a month
You need Dr. Nowzardan in Houston. I don't know your age but middle-age is your end-of-life age. Your heart can't keep sustaining you. I know, easy to say. I've lost quite a bit of weight.

It's not just food. We overeat for a variety of reasons, mostly psychological. It's an escape and an outlet. Alcohol, drugs, food -- too much is dangerous.

If nurses aren't coming in, call and bitch. Have them cook and freeze food you can reheat. Take the $30 you'd have spent on delivery and save it. Delivery food is generally fat-and-sodium laden and carbohydrates.

Oh, the woman above us is a BBW. Fat women who take care of themselves are beautiful. Fat slobs with tight clothes, no makeup, no hairbrush, no shower, and no self-esteem are just fat. Even at my heaviest, I dressed approximately, looked good and had pride in my appearance. Never beautiful except to those who saw the whole picture, not just the outside.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote