View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 05:40 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
In this case with smack referring to Eminem for making political comments, I mean I can't say much more than it would have been better he didn't. I mentioned in an old post it would be better if no artists/actors did any kind of political statements. I also find those who don't kind of strong for not "rambling" or side walking into something they shouldn't be doing.

They can go vote just like ordinary people or even make as large contribution as they want to whatever party they want. Just my

By the way, teens and young men of today doesn't seem to have much skin at all. Modern upbringing (read liberal) sucks and I blame society for it.
(read liberal) yet even in those Conservative rural states right wing Nancy boys are offended about everything.. How can you blame liberals for that?

The simple fact is the "conservative" mindset is scared of change and in essence they are scared of the world. They need safe spaces and people like them who agree with them to be surrounded with. This is why conservatives always lash out at anyone who isn't drinking their koolaid or anyone who speaks against their beliefs..