View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:37 AM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have never questioned 'IF' but 'WHEN' it was political advantage or should I say least damaging for them to oust him.

Being before or after the mid-terms.

My thinking a few months ago was that it would happen just before the mid-terms. Pence would step-in and there might be some harmony within the party. For a little while anyway.

I know I would not want to be a Senator or Congressman and have to answer questions as to if I believe in what the head of their party is saying or doing before the mid-term elections.
It's just gotta be tough trying to put a good spin on bad things constantly. And it will come with a risk to do so soon enough.

In any case, they will use the Russia investigation to do it. And with facts to keep it all on the up and up. Painting that picture with proof positive evidence trail takes time to build and for the Republicans themselves, it can't come soon enough. Privately, they all know what happened from the NSA, but we are a nation of laws and we must follow them and build a evidence chain just as any other court event. Really at this point they are trying to take those associated with the events, not just the target beneficiary.

But I think many that stayed home on the last election are unlikely to do so this go around. Perhaps we will have a record turn-out.
VRPdommy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote