View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:17 AM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I think many would be suprised just how many traveled to all parts of the earth before Christ.
In fact much before.
While I know this topic will be brushed of by many as like fake news because it has to many religious and political overtones, you do not know what you do not seek to know.

Even your biblical Joseph came to the Americas multiple times. He was the pharaoh's 'right hand man' or son of the right hand and was Asiatic looking, but not Asian. The reality is that we was Aztland in decent. His Egyptian name actually meant 'ruler of other lands'.

Solomans mines where in the great lakes area (Michigan and Wisconsin) and there are Egyptian tombs in the Grand Canyon. There were so many Egyptian and Latin findings when the earliest 'historic' settlers come to the America's that many of the towns are named as such. Just look at southern Illinois. Parts of Ohio. Mainly near good water transport areas.

And the land of Milk & Honey that Mosses seeked was in the Americas better known at that time as AZTLAND, where the name Atlantis was derived from. He needed to get on board the ships to get his people that he led them to Canaan (mostly Lebanon now) and was unable to deliver. For a round trip was about 3 years for a ship sailing along the coastlines from port to port for provisions and not many additional could travel on each ship & trip.

And that is how Culture, Religion and language migrated around the globe. But not always in the same direction of each with the people.
The so called American Indian feathered head dress is actually rooted from Persia.
The American Eagle is also patterned from the same... Anzu who guarded the tablet of knowledge (ark of the covenant story after exodus) and many of the US founding fathers were aware of this story.

Even Cris Columbus was looking for the land of Ophir when he stumbled near the Americas. The maps that led him there are still in dispute. Being found in Turkey showing the Americas and the Antarctic without ICE. The fact they were found there were really from fault of Alexander the Great, who wanted all ships coming to port to have all their documents copied. And many were transferred to Istanbul (his primary residence) after the great library was partially burned near the time of Cleopatra (actually pronounced keo-Tat-Pa)

While many can continue to be in denial of facts for whatever reason you might have, some of us continue to read artifacts found in the US written in Phonetician (what some call ancient Hebrew), 2/3 forms of Early Latin and at least one unidentified that I found a source for in Greece 3000BC that is also found on pottery fragments in some coastal towns in China.

I find it a shame nobody is really putting this stuff in front of the public for nobody really understands their own history. This is why many of the American Indian story's have some similarity to things found in other religions and cultures for many of them (not all) have migrant ancestors as well. It just become hard to separate since cultures blended with native communities over time, even if there language did not. But at least one of Columbus's crew herd the natives talk in a language he thought was old Hebrew.

But I guess if they were to do so, the conspiracy theorist would come around and many others would be making so many outlandish claims, it would be hard to know what to believe.
Kinda like some of the stuff I read here. We seem to have the need to spin any fact if it does not make sense of the world we have been taught.
Well the problem here is you are at least not being taught completely.
But how do you make proper judgements about the present and future without knowing the past.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote