View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 08:58 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Rochard, the jobs created under Obama were mostly minimum wage. That means people had to work 2 or 3 jobs, all with part-time hours and no health benefits. Those who had health insurance were lied to about keeping their plan.

Let's take a closer look at what Obama accomplished:

Obama?s Rather Impressive List of ?Accomplishments?

Also, the prez signed a bill for our veterans back in August. It takes years to fix something so big but it's a start..

Drumpf Signs Bill to Speed Up VA Disability Appeals Process

Clearly, the media hacks who work for the dems are trying to deceive the public. He's doing an excellent job, despite the embedded Obama appointees who are working against him. If both sides of the establishment hate him, it means he's trying to help the citizens,
not them & their corrupt schemes.

I'm sorry but I disagree with everything you said.

All of the jobs he created was minimum wage jobs? Bullshit. When Obama took office a lot of people I knew had lost their jobs and their houses. I remember the day he took office; There are forty houses on my street and exactly half of them were vacant. Our economy was so bad that building projects just stopped - We had two large condominium projects in town that just stopped, leaving hundreds of empty shells standing for years. But now suddenly trump is here, and everything is fixed?

Really, did trump sign a single bill for the VA making it "quicker" to get benefits? So he did absolutely nothing to fix the VA - instead, he made the problem worse by making it "faster" to get the benefits which only creates more of a backup. This too is part of the problem - he did NOTHING to fix the problems at the VA, and you are telling me how he fixed the VA.

lol.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote