hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
I give you review after few months of use
a) Standalone script is a worth of money and time to use
b) Wordpress plugin and theme is a completely useless and pure shit
a autor before crate a Wordpress version forget to understand how Wordpress work.
plugin and theme is a complete no functional with any seo Wordpress plugin or mostly any plugins for Wordpress.

comparing wordpress version of script to cyberseo
robo wp - 0/10 - cyberseo 9/10.
if anybody thing about wordpress and this script go for cyberseo. and autor of the script : if you like to do a proper wordpress version start again from ZERO. tnx
Sorry to see you feel that way, I have plenty of people who like the plugin. I have included almost all your requests in the latest version and always stayed very cool with you even with the fact that you were always not very kind with me, i will say it like this...

You attract more bees with honey than vinegar, my 2 cents.

This is a new plugin, and i have made big updates since it was released and another one is coming before the multisite. You always disliked the fact that there is a theme and settings, well most users want settings and a theme sorry. Most are not advanced as you are regarding custom fields and taxonomy.

I will address the pretty URL on category and all issues regarding compatibility with Yoast and all in one SEO on the next release. If you see problems with other plugins, you have to tell me so i can fix it. You cant trow a WP plugin out there and be compatible will all the other plugins and their different versions in the first 2 months...

All i can say is that i listen to clients, any clients...

Regards,

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote