Industry Role:
Well, I will answer that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdbuilder View Post
I have included almost all your requests in the latest version
and. few lines down you wrote....

Quote:
I will address the pretty URL on category and all issues regarding compatibility with Yoast and all in one SEO on the next release.
So you include almost all my request or no . I only repeat - URLS are most important!

Quote:
You always disliked the fact that there is a theme and settings
Oh yes and I will repeat it on the public forum again: is so stupid to add that same settings in plugin if this setting you can control from Wordpress itself. Wordpress have a huge settings option, plugins etc. - send to bin half of the setings from your plugin and for first - save your time and save time for users. I never see car with two steering wheel!

Quote:
If you see problems with other plugins, you have to tell me so i can fix it.
sorry but list is too big.

Quote:
You cant trow a WP plugin out there and be compatible will all the other plugins
Nobody tell you this is important, but why is not compatible with yoast seo? well you can make a car with two steering wheels, maybe will be working fine. but you don't make a car without fuel tank.

My opinion is clear. send plugin to bin, start from zero.

ps. i try today how short codes work. how stupid idea was to add this option
/[YOUR_PAGE]/[CHAT_ROOM_CONTENT_SLUG]/[MODEL_NAME]/

so basically is two times duplicate content by rooms setting in plugin and chat room content slug - sweet Jesus WHY???????????????????????? This can not be explained without cocaine and vodka
Why you don't setup a global one single chat room slug? must by any reason!
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote