View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:53 AM  
rowan
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
We use a 3rd party processor for our EFT withdrawals. We manually review each EFT withdrawal request prior to submitting it in order to avoid delays or problems.
I'm struggling to understand why an EFT withdraw to a validated bank account would work once, then fail the next time, when the only difference between the two is the amount. Why does each need to be approved separately?

Quote:
Rowan, your EFT was rejected as you didn't meet the full requirements. We notified you in a ticket of the situation [...]
Actually, I had to ask. All I received was an email saying the transfer was rejected. No further information was offered until I asked in the ticket.

Quote:
[...] and you have made the requested adjustment in order to proceed. You can now re-initiate an EFT withdrawal and it will pass through okay.
Nope. I've now discovered the second withdrawal attempt has been quietly RETURNED.

No notification at all, and again I have to update the ticket asking why and what to do next.

Why is it so difficult to get funds out of Paxum? It's been 10+ days since I initiated the withdrawal.
rowan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote