View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:15 AM  
webcamsxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doofusultimate View Post
Do have any prooven methods..like are those traffic convert? i have tried many things in my 7 years of experience. all these social media traffics are FREE TRAFFIC, IT DOESNT CONVERT AT ALL.

1- I Had like twitter account with 300k followers and tried every opossible way to convert traffic to leads.like custom pages , sample videos..people just retweet like and moved on.

2- I was happen to be reddit/ instagram poster too, it does give u traffic but does it convert? ratio was very very low. like 10,000:1 , whereas my search engine traffic converts really good..like 30:1 . do u see the difference.

if you have prooven methods please proceed and provide us with sample work of yours.

when u say HIGH CONVERSION through twitter.. i highly doubt that. sure it will give u traffic, buit they only eat ur BW nothing else.

Thank you for your input and i must say you have raised a very important point here. But when come to conversions I mean the traffic can actually convert for some kinds of projects ofcourse if you are asking about any paysite i have doubt on that TBH but if you are a CPA marketer/ tube sites owner/ cam sites with token buy system owner then this traffic works. The free traffic is everywhere you need to know how to convert them and make money from them. Do you think if Twitter traffic is not converting then why companies like Samsung spend millions of Dollars on ads on that platform ?

And regarding your own Twitter account are you sure your followers are targeted? Because if they are targeted then ofcourse you will see conversions or else they might already sign up on your program previously.
webcamsxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote