View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 12:39 PM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
Congrats on totally, and perhaps deliberately, missing my point. I never said anything about other cultures.

My point is that white culture (yes we do have a culture) is being eroded, either by giving it to non-whites or by turning it into some kind of fantasy drama.

I know the world is full of great cultures, and they don't need your media elites representing them. It's no different from blackface, as 'BBC Pidgin' easily shows.
Perhaps if the whites have not been erasing the cultures of others over the last 2000 years or more, you would not feel this way.
Some of these cultures just want their identity back. Don't take offense to it if you feel minimized by it. Quickly referring to the America's, Australia, Africa but not limited to them.
And their histories have mostly been re-written by whites.
What do we really know of the Mayan's after the conquistador's. Only what they tell us.

But when it comes to fighting over religion or praising a higher power, count me out.
I do not feel I am any better than anyone else in this world.
And it's those that do that start all the problems with it.

And I'm not endorsing this article as a fact but to say people have traveled the world long before your historians have led you to believe.
And there is no real conspiracy in that , I hope, but it is what it is.
I find it as a plausible explanation. But history is written by the victor of invasion. If not by outright war.
The stone I pictured above from Bat Creek TN, was originally believed to be Cherokee Native Tribe In the US. It sat in the Smithsonian Inst. for decades before a person who could read 'part of it' noticed it was written in ancient Hebrew (phonetician) and was positioned upside down while on display.
And I will tell you what it says and that is not printed anywhere on the web, but I can read 'the full text' of this stone and surprised nobody has ever offered it...
"protect journey onto YAHWEH" and was most likely a headstone placed under the head at burial. yahweh was the leading word/prophet to the Hebrew's. Their GOD.
Could it be that Hebrew traveled here somewhere between 300bc and 900bc ?
and/or that they became the Cherokee nation that was discovered all this time later ?
Culture and history was lost to answer that because of white men killing them and pushing them from their lands. Same might be said for the Tula Indians in Hot Springs AK. Or many others worldwide.

When your view of history is narrow in scope, you are limiting your own comprehension to the present world around you. How can you take the right path for the future. You will be doomed to be conquered and erased yourself.

Learn your history. It will serve you well.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote