View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 04:15 PM  
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I might have a smarter solution for you.

For the past 2 years I've been developing a traffic trading platform for adult webmasters. We've experienced some growing pains in the past, to be honest, but at the moment, the platform is pretty stable and we've just released the second version at the beginning of the week.

As opposed to running your own traffic script, if you use TRAFFDAQ you'll get a lot of benefits:

- Over 250 active trading partners, out of the box.
- Multiple anti-fraud layers in place that are "just" there for you (from 3rd party IP reputation scoring services that cost me over $2,000/month, to internal blocking mechanisms and the "wisdom" of the other 250 trading partners).
- You can use whatever exchange method you like for sending traffic and you can get the same or something completely different back (e.g.: send UK Popunder traffic, get US Gallery clicks instead).
- Advanced targeting for the traffic you get.
- Auto-scales up and down to meet your needs (currently about 1Million clicks per day are in the system, so, unless you have more than 1 Million hits per day, you have no reason to look trading partners the old way).
- No technical knowledge needed.

You can find it here: TRAFFDAQ - Traffic Exchange - Multiply Your Traffic, Guaranteed

Give it a try ;)